Aid - Soft Close
HAWA Clipo 36 GPK IS Bypassing Sliding System for Inset Glass Cabinet Doors
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Number of Doors|
Optional Integrated Soft Close Mechanism
HAWA CLIPO 36 GPK IS is a top running sliding system designed for glass cabinet doors weighing up to 77 lb (36 kg) each for inslide/inlay applications.
This is a frameless glass door system equipped with a low profile horizontal aluminum extrusion only at the top of the glass and a modest floor mount guide to provide lateral support at the bottom of the glass door. There are different top track options for single and double track applications that can be recessed or surface mounted to the top of the cabinet. An optional soft-close mechanism (sold separately) is available for inside the track.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.