HAWA-CONCEPTA Multi-Systems for Three and Four Doors
|Product №||Number of Doors||Door Width||Door Height||Opening||Packaging format|
|18927644||2||Max. 27 1/2 in*||72 7/8 to 102 in*||Left-Hand Opening||Set|
|18927645||2||Max. 27 1/2 in*||72 7/8 to 102 in*||Right-Hand Opening||Set|
|WEBKIT1241291||3||Max. 27 1/2 in*||72 7/8 to 90 1/2 in*||Left-Hand Opening||Per unit|
|WEBKIT1236503||3||Max. 27 1/2 in*||72 7/8 to 90 1/2 in*||Right-Hand Opening||Per unit|
|WEBKIT1236498||4||Max. 23 5/8 in*||49 1/4 to 72 7/8 in*||Left and Right-Hand Opening||Per unit|
|WEBKIT1236499||4||Max. 27 1/2 in*||72 7/8 to 102 in*||Left and Right-Hand Opening||Per unit|
Concealed hinge with soft-close mechanism
The HAWA-Concepta multi-systems can be configured for multiple panel configurations with three or four door panels.
The following webkits are examples of various creative configurations.
- Concealed hinge with soft-close mechanism
- Series for single operating doors weighing up to 66 lb (30 kg) each and bifolding doors weighing 110 lb (50 kg) per pair of doors
- Integrated dampeners for smooth operation
- Requires a small space with 2 7/8 in (73 mm) x 4 11/32 in (110 mm) depth inside the pocket area to retract the mechanism
- Parking area varies depending on whether it's retracting a single or bifolding door. See instructions for more information.
- Optional reinforcement profile available to support the top panel that carries the upper guide track, and helps resist flexing
- Available bottom guide channels and magnet sets to help keep doors in line when opening is closed
- For technical support and planning tool for drilling patterns for the cabinet and the door, call 800-334-0818 (US) or 844-775-3039
The HAWA-Concepta multi-system for multiple panels is an ideal solution for home offices, laundry rooms, self-serve food and beverage areas, and wide storage areas.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.