Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
HAWA-Dorado 40/IS Concealed Hardware Sliding System for Large Cabinet Doors
|Product number||Detailed Door Movement||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length||Packaging format|
|WEBKIT1242948||Bypassing||2||19 5/8 to 60 in*||11 ft 5 in*||Per unit|
|8911623||Bypassing||2||60 in*||11 ft 5 in to 13 ft 1 in*||Box|
|WEBKIT1010791||Bypassing||3||19 5/8 to 48 in*||11 ft 5 in*||Per unit|
|WEBKIT1242947||Single sliding||1||19 5/8 to 39 3/8 in*||78 3/4 in*||Per unit|
|WEBKIT1242949||Single sliding||1||19 5/8 to 60 in*||13 ft 1 in*||Per unit|
|8912341||Single sliding||1||60 in*||11 ft 5 in to 13 ft 1 in*||Box|
Works with 3 different door thicknesses: 19, 22 and 25 mm
Proven technology, fast installation, and top quality. HAWA-Dorado 40/IS ensures that your cabinet doors always function perfectly. The HAWA-Dorado 40/IS has proven to be a highly successful solution for soundly constructed and high-quality cabinets over many years. Its cleverly conceived design, patented suspension system, and flexibility of application offer practically unlimited possibilities to cupboard makers. Furthermore, Hawa's excellent reputation ensures that sliding doors equipped with Dorado hardware will continue to function perfectly for years to come. This version is for inset cabinet doors that run flush with the cabinet. The bottom guide channel consists of a plastic track and a bottom guide to be drilled in place.
INCLUDED IN THIS WEBKIT
Length of 3.5 linear meter
Length of 3 linear meter
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounting Accessories
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
Track stops with adjustable retainers ensure gentle braking and securing of sliding doors.
Light-metal tracks and concealed bottom guides with rollers ensure that doors move smoothly and silently.
Progressive vertical and lateral adjustment can be carried out without removing the sliding doors as long as the hardware system is freely accessible inside of the cabinet.
- Simple vertical adjustment of ±3 mm (1/8").
- Concealed press-fit cup, 35 mm (1-3/8").
- Door thicknesses 19, 22 and 25 mm (3/4", 55/64" and 63/64").
- Track stop with adjustable retainer.
- The width of the front doors is exactly equal to one half of the inside cabinet width. The rear panel is made 27 mm (1-1/16") wider, which greatly simplifies attachment of floor guide 10560.
Important information for setup with 3 sliding doors:
- If the center panel will be in front, its width will be equal to one third of the inside cabinet width. The two rear panels are each made 27 mm (1-1/16") wider. If the center panel is to be in the back, its width will equal one third of the inside cabinet width, plus 2 mm x 27 mm (2" x 1-1/16"). The width of the two forward panels equals one third of the inside cabinet width.
Dual top tracks and guide profiles:
- Hole positions vary.
- Slight differences in color are possible on anodized or painted surfaces for reasons of manufacturing technology and material composition.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.