HAWA FRONTINO 40 H FS Coplanar Sliding System
|Product №||Door Width||Overall Length||Cabinet Width|
|893320071||23 5/8 to 35 3/8 in*||70 7/8 in*||47 1/4 to 70 7/8 in*|
|893320072||35 3/8 to 43 1/4 in*||86 5/8 in*||70 7/8 to 86 5/8 in*|
|893320073||43 1/4 to 47 1/4 in*||94 1/2 in*||86 5/8 to 94 1/2 in*|
Door widths varying between 600 to 1 200 mm depending on the model.
The HAWA FRONTINO 40 H FS is a sliding door solution for two wooden medium size coplanar doors weighing up to 88 lb (40 kg) each, guided by a top and bottom track/guide set. Provides endless possibilities for furniture in the living room, bedroom, office area, and kitchen.
- Extremely convenient operation. Ergonomic opening design.
- Flexible cabinet widths. Rail set can be shortened individually, no series-drilled holes.
- Efficiency and cost-effectiveness. No cabinet processing required.
- High quality application. Outstanding door stability thanks to 4-point guide.
- Clever installation. Simple, quick door adjustment.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounting Accessories
- Premium Panels
- Panolite(TM) - Lightweight and ecological panels
- We recommend the use of a door stabilizer, product number 189BR208B0010
- We recommend the installation of two stabilizers per door. Please note that the stabilizer is not suitable for hardwood.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.