Graphite - Sheet
The Facestone collection has a fine homogeneous grain generated by metamorphic rocks deriving from original sedimentary stones made up of clay and volcanic ash. The result is a sheet of natural rock of varying shades due to the different layers of stone from which it derives.
(A complex production process makes it possible to detach a layer of a few millimetres of rock which becomes solid and compact by means of a polyester and fibreglass resin)
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- The surface acts as an ultraviolet ray inhibitor and resists exposure to the sun for many years.
- Light and flexible
- Good resistance to: scratches, stains, damp, fire and light.
Can be widely used for all solutions where solid stone would be impossible due to its heavy weight:
- Doors for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Components and panels for living rooms, table tops, kitchen worktops, doors and wall coverings.
Use a cloth dampened with water or neutral degreasing detergents.
DO NOT use acetone, trichlor or ammonia.
- For regular cleaning, use a soft cloth dampened with water or a neutral degreasing detergent.
- Avoid using acetone, trichloroethylene, or ammonia, as well as steel wool or abrasive creams.
These panels come from natural sources and can present shade variations from one panel to the next.