Sun-Wood Panel - #09 Gobi Chipped
Rare, valuable antique wood is a highly aesthetic, fascinating material. SUN-WOOD panels reproduce the characteristics of old burnt, reclaimed, or worm wood through advanced technology that adds depth and texture to the wood surface.
These panels are textured with a chipped or brushed surface and hold a direct imprint of naturally aged wood patterns that replicate the unique, authentic character of each wood species.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sun-Wood Panels Accessories
- Wood Edgebanding - Sun-Wood
- SunWood Samples
- Quick and easy installation
- Identical panels -- duplicates always available!
- Easy to wipe clean
- Fire resistant: currently in review for North American certification
- European certification: DIN EN 13 501-1 B - s2, d0
- No finishing required for vertical applications
These products are designed for commercial and industrial applications, including point of sale displays, furniture stores, sliding doors, exhibition stands, wall coverings, furniture, shelves, kitchens and bathrooms, cabinet doors and much more!
- For horizontal applications or locations requiring frequent cleaning, application of a water-based protection layer is recommended.