Hot-Air Brillanté Edgebanding - Cuzco Oro 633
The Brillanté collection reinvents edgebanding providing components designed to create stunning interiors.
In addition, its unique high-gloss finish will add depth to your décor.
The Hot-Air edgebanding is affixed using a new technology. The process uses hot compressed air to melt the functional polymer coat and anchor the edge to the panel. The finished product is of superior quality; the joint and glue line are invisible between the edgebanding and the panel. Its application ensures that the product finish is sealed, and water- and moisture-resistant.
The product is also made from a polymer called ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) which provides the option of making a responsible choice by choosing a "green" product.
Why ABS as a "green" choice?
-100% recyclable and incinerable.
-Free of chlorine and heavy metals.
-Manufactured without formaldehyde.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- ABS Edgebanding - Brillanté
- 3D - Acrylic Edgebanding
- Abstract Patterns
- High heat resistance, ideal for kitchen cabinet doors and components.
- Higher impact resistance, preventing scratches.
- Non-static (dustless, cleaner edge trimming).
- Uses the same edgebanding setup and hot melt as PVC.
- The protective plastic film is easy to remove.
- Lightweight for easy handling and shipping.