Brillanté has re-invented the MDF panel.
State-of-the-art manufacturing technology has been used to produce perfectly smooth panels that have a gloss level over 90% which exceeds current industry standards.
Both sides of the MDF core are laminated with decorative paper. A high gloss finish is applied to the outer side of the panel and a matte finish on the interior side. The panel is then covered with a removable protective film.
The Brillanté Collection: components that help you create stunning interiors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Edgebanding - Brillanté HOT-AIR Technology
- ABS Edgebanding - Brillanté
- 3D - Acrylic Edgebanding
Edgebanding - Brillanté Hot-Air Technology - #655 CashmereProduct number G655A0123205HARoll of 205 linear foot
Edgebanding - Brillanté - #3D2655 CashmereProduct number C3D26550123205Roll of 205 linear foot
- Excellent resistance to heat and scratches
- Resistant to UV rays and discoloration
- Available with two-tone or identical-color edgebanding
- Ideal for vertical applications
- Decorative walls
- Architectural elements
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Closet organizers
- Home offices
- And so much more.
1. MDF board (4' x 9' / Carb II / FSC)
2. Sand the front panel
3. Decorative paper / saturated TFL
4. Polyurethane primer
5. Polyester / UV-cured
6. Peel coat
7. Brain scan -- inspection