Brillanté Panel - Roble Frapé 627
The Brillanté Collection revitalizes the MDF panel, offering you components designed to create stunning interiors.
The Brillanté Collection produces perfectly smooth panels using its state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, resulting in a gloss level of over 90%, and exceeding current industry standards.
Both sides of the MDF core are covered with decorative paper and laminated. A high gloss finish is then applied to the outer side of the panel and a matte finish to the interior side. Finally, the panel is covered in a removable protective film.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Brillanté - ABS Edgebanding
- Brillanté Custom-Made Cabinet Doors
Brillanté Edgebanding - Roble Frapé 627Product № G627A0124300Roll of 300 linear foot
- Excellent resistance to heat and scratches
- Resistant to UV rays and discoloration
- Available with two-tone or identical color edgebanding
- Ideal for vertical applications
- Decorative walls
- Architectural elements
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Closet organizers
- Home offices
- And so much more.
1. MDF board (4' x 9' / Carb II / FSC)
2. Sand the front panel
3. Decorative paper / saturated TFL
4. Polyurethane primer
5. Polyester / UV-cured
6. Peel coat
7. Brain scan -- inspection