ELEGANTÉ Panels and custom-made cabinet doors
Supermat Eleganté Panel - White 25391
Our Eleganté panels are made of MDF panels coated in a decorative paper by thermal fusion, in order to obtain superior protection against abrasion, moisture and impact. A warm undercoat of our polyurethane Pu+ is applied to the surface to prevent cracking and delamination. Three acrylic coats, with glossy or matte finish, are then applied with heat and polymerized with UV rays, producing a hardened surface resistant to household products.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- 3D - Acrylic Edgebanding
- Eleganté - PVC and ABS Edgebanding
- Eleganté Laminates
- Eleganté Custom-Made Cabinet Doors
- Easy to clean
- Easy to cut
- Each panel complements our laminate and edgebanding panels
- Reception, etc.
IS 5401 and IS 5402; equivalent to ISO 4832 and 4833.
1. MDF board, 4 ft x 9 ft (1.2 m x 2.7 m) oversized
2. Decorative paper/saturated TFL
3. Polyurethane primer
4. Acrylic polymer coating x 3
5. Each coat is UV-cured
6. Peel coat