CARB 2 Technical Datasheet
Finsa Duo Panel - Fresno Glacial 16N
Antibacterial thermal-fused melamine board - Atlas Texture
Finsa's antibacterial thermal-fused melamine boards are offered in a wide variety of designs for endless possibilities for any project. The collection includes a large selection of woodgrain finishes, linen patterns, stone textures, and soft neutral colors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Putty and Wood Fillers
- Finsa Samples
- Finsa Duo Laminates
- Finsa - PVC Edgebanding
- Finsa Custom-Made Cabinet Doors
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Laboratories, medical offices, and dentist offices
- Training rooms and restaurants
- Schools and day-cares
- Commercial and community facilities
- Household furniture, cabinets, and other storage systems
- The paper is treated with an integrated silver ion in the impregnation resin
- Silver is naturally antibacterial
- Bacteria that lands on a Finsa surface will naturally disintegrate at a 99% rate every 24 hours
- Approved for hospitals and medical centers
Complete assorted program:
- Panels, edgebanding, laminates, cabinet doors, and cabinets
The thermo-fused melamine accentuates the natural aspects of woodgrains, linens (textile), and neutral colors.
ISO 22196: 2011