Ultra Gloss Glaks Panel - Nero M012
As luminous as glass, as robust as steel, as vivacious as a Renoir painting. Its glossy or matte colors make it a pleasure to see and touch: run your fingers over it to feel the sensation of velvety peach skin.
- Can be drilled and cut with ordinary woodworking tools
- Saves time and money compared to glass
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- GLAKS® - ABS Edgebanding
- GLAKS® Sheets
- Glaks Door Samples
- Sample Box - Glaks
- Glaks Custom-Made Cabinet Doors
Glaks Edgebanding - Nero M012Product № SMM012A012775Finish: SupermatRoll of 246 linear foot
Glaks Edgebanding - Nero M012Product № GM012A012775Finish: Ultra GlossRoll of 246 linear foot
In addition, GLAKS® is resistant to bacteria and therefore particularly suitable for applications in places attended by the general public or where hygiene is extremely important, such as kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms,
shops, laboratories and surgeries.
GLAKS® has undergone many laboratory tests which have established its main qualities as:
- Color fast
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to abrasions and use
- Indirect heat resistant (avoid direct contact)
- Resistant to stains and chemicals
- Resistant surfaces that do not lose shine or deform
- Good light resistance
GLAKS® is real organic glass with a glossy or matte fingerprint proof surface and extraordinary resistance to ultraviolet rays, scratches and chemicals, a valid alternative to silicon
dioxide glass. GLAKS® is a non-toxic ecological product, also featuring excellent resistance to water and stains.
Besides the uses mentioned above, PMMA is widely employed in other fields, especially automotive and medical. Some examples of its applications include automobile rear lights, protective barriers in stadiums, and large showcase windows in aquariums. It is also popular for the production of laser disks (video disks) and occasionally for DVDs; however, for these (and for CDs) the more expensive polycarbonate is preferable because it has high resistance to humidity.
GLAKS® is ideal for manufacturing indoor furniture, such as:
- Kitchens: doors, shelves, side panels.
- Bathroom furniture: doors, countertops, shelves, side panels.
- Bedrooms and living rooms: doors, shelves, furniture tops.
- Offices: doors, furniture tops, shelves, partition walls.
- Shops and showrooms: doors, shelves, partition walls, floors, ledges.
- House doors and panels for security doors.
- Complementary items
- Table and desk tops
- Can be drilled and cut with ordinary woodworking tools.
- Time and money saving compared to glass.
The surface of each individual item is covered with a protective film and has a multilingual use and maintenance label.
Only remove the protective film once the product has been fully installed or processed, taking care not to allow any fingernails or sharp and abrasive objects to come into contact with the surface until cured.
GLAKS® has very high aesthetic qualities, especially in terms of shine. Because the material is hygroscopic, its surface takes 2 or 3 days to reach complete hardness and scratch resistance as it absorbs normal humidity in the air.