Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
The European look of the super-matte Zenit Collection offers many opportunities for woodworking professionals to carry out any type of project.
Zenit Collection panels are the result of state-of-the-art lacquering technologies combined with the latest generation of materials, which allows you to create modern and elegant combinations for kitchens, bathrooms, and closet organizers.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Zenit - PVC, ABS Edgebanding
- Zenit Custom-Made Cabinet Doors
Zenit Edgebanding - Magnolia Z08Product № SMZ08A0124300Roll of 300 linear foot
- Coated with a matte lacquer and dried using UV technology
- Excellent heat and scratch resistance
- UV and discoloration resistance
- Available with matching ABS solid color edgebanding
- Ideal for vertical applications
- Both sides of the panels are the same color
- Easy maintenance
The panel is made with an MDF panel thermofused on both sides with decorative paper and laminated. A super-matte polyester lacquer is then applied to the face of the panel while the back features a suede TFL finish.
- Modern and elegant combinations for kitchens, bathrooms, and closet organizers.
1. MDF board (4' x 9' / Carb II / FSC)
2. Sand the front panel
3. Decorative paper / saturated TFL
4. Polyurethane primer
5. Polyester / UV-cured
6. Peel coat
7. Brain scan -- inspection