Cordless 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- This cordless brad nailer has a small nose and is by far the smallest cordless tool.
- It gets over 1300 shots per gas cylinder. Cylinders have no expiry date.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (inexpensive Li-ion) and gets over 50,000 SHOTS per pair of batteries (rechargeables can be used).
- Durable solid metal construction uses advanced materials that allow the tool to run without oil. Therefore there is less maintenance required.
- Fastener type: 18-gauge brad nails
- Fastener range: 1/2" to 2" (12 mm to 50 mm)
- Fastener capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 brads)
- Cabinet assembly
- Furniture and cabinet finishing work
- Jig fixtures
- Light wood assembly
- Planter boxes
- Window beading
- Scribe molding
- Door and window casings
- Picture frame assembly
The fuel cartridge is a hermetically sealed aluminum can filled with a blend of naturally occurring, compressed and liquefied odorless hydrocarbon gases. Exhaust gases contain carbon monoxide, therefore the tool must be operated in a well-ventilated environment.
Operating temperature: between -12C (10F) and 49C (120F).
Before attempting to use this tool, carefully read and understand all the instructions for safe operation from the Owner`s Manual found in the Documents section.
Keep the tool clean and free of debris, especially all the intake and exhaust ports. Periodically lubricate the o-ring around the upper exhaust valve with high temperature grease. The valve is easily accessed by simply removing the Top Cap Filter Cover. We recommend a synthetic multipurpose grease called Super-Lube.