Shop Supplies US
- Stops machinery from squealing, sticking, and binding
- Dries rapidly, leaving no greasy or oily film
- Retards corrosion and makes cleaning easier and quicker
- Protects and preserves equipment
- Prevents power tools from binding
- Long-lasting residual performance
Use on surfaces such as metal, glass, rubber, most plastics (except polystyrene), painted finishes, and fabrics. Makes cleaning easier and quicker and protects and preserves your equipment.
Thoroughly clean metal surfaces to be treated. Use steel wool and wipe with a good cleaning solvent if necessary. Clean rubber surfaces with water and detergent. Dry before spraying and avoid overspraying. Spray a light thin film and remove excess with a clean cloth. Renew when necessary. For fabrics, test in an inconspicuous area first.