Shop Supplies US
The Dowelmax Classic package is comprised of the main Dowelmax jig device and accessory parts as shown above, and is a highly adjustable and versatile wood joinery system enabling the professional and amateur woodworker to create precision wood joints for entire fine furniture and cabinet projects in the fastest time possible, with complete accuracy and amazing strength. Dowelmax wood joints can be of any configuration from 3/4"x3/4" to 4"x4" and of any length. The Dowelmax is assembled using top quality CNC machined parts made from 6061 aluminum, furnace hardened steel and hard yellow brass. All Dowelmax parts have a tolerance of +/- .001" to ensure accurate function, ease of application and stability.
- 3 times stronger than biscuits
- 1 instruction manual
- 3 spacers: 1-5/8", 3/4", 3/8"
- 1 index pin for longer joints
- 1 distance gauge for long work pieces
- 1 3/8" HSS drill bit, collar stop, and wrench
- 1 reference bracket
- 5 drill guides (1-3/4" long)
- 1 reference block
- 1 clamp bracket