The most accurate and versatile cabinet hardware jig on the market.
This cabinet hardware jig doesn't require marking or clamping.
Created from a superior, hardened anodized aluminum that comes equipped with laser engraved rulers and case hardened bushings.
The case-hardened steel bushings are custom engineered to last over 10 000 holes, they are substantially more durable than an average bushing.
- Extended ruler attachment with double bracket
- Sliding end stop
- Large stop
- 2 sliding drill guides
- 5 mm drill bit
- Custom-molded carrying case
- Max centering on drawer front width/door height: 18 in (457.2 mm) with end stop, infinite with center mark
- Max shelf pin hole pattern: 3 holes
- Tool dimensions: 9 1/2 in (241.3 mm) x 12 1/2 in (317.5 mm) x 2 in (50.8 mm)
- Max drawer front centering height: 16 in (406.4 mm)
- Min. width door panel (stile/rail): 1/2 in (12.7 mm)
- Min. placement from edge of door/drawer front: 1/4 in (6.35 mm)
- Bushings: 5 mm x 1/2 in (12.7 mm) length
- Material: hardened anodized aluminum + case hardened steel bushings + stainless steel thumb screws
- Carrying case: hardened plastic + stainless steel latches
- Weight: 4.8 lb (2.17 kg) with case