"Majig Light" Puck Light Jig Kit
57 mm (2-1/4") and molded case
Revolutionary design eliminates false bottom/cabinet buildups.
Quickly and accurately install LED puck lights.
Forstner bits with adjustable stops for setting puck light depth. Single clamp ensures streamlined tool setup. Allows for drilling puck light and cable holes in less than one minute. Split-bushing design allows rapid chip relief through 4" of precision alignment. Requires clamps and drill motor to operate. Hardened bushings carry a lifetime warranty.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Rules and Measuring Tapes
- Set of LED Lights and Drilling Kit
- (1) 57 mm (2-1/4") drill bit with adjustable stop collar
- (1) 30.5 mm x 9.5 mm (12" x 3/8") drill bit with stop collar
- (1) Instructions sheet
- Cardboard case with handle