Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Cloth Duct Tape
3MTM Heavy Duty Duct Tape - 3939 is composed of a waterproof polyethylene film over cloth scrim backing with a rubber adhesive, used for demanding duct tape applications.
- High tack adhesive for good, quick stick to many surfaces.
- Conformable and moisture resistant backing that tears easily by hand.
- Good moisture resistance with good tensile strength.
- Tested according to UL 723 and ASTM E84.
- Use for sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, splicing and protecting.
- For use in transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.
- Individual roll wrap preserves integrity of the roll for less waste.
- Adhesive type: Rubber
- Backing material: Polyethylene over cloth scrim/rubber
- Color: Silver
- Elongation: 17%
- Industry-use: Woodworking, automotive, electronics, furniture, general industrial, metalworking, military and government, MRO, specialty vehicle, transportation.
- Length: 60 linear yard
- Length (metric): 54.8 linear meter
- Maximum operating temperature (Celsius): 93 Degree Celsius
- Maximum operating temperature (Fahrenheit): 200 Degree Fahrenheit
- Meets specifications: UL 723
- Product form: Roll
- Shelf life: 12 month
- Tensile strength lb/in (N/100 mm): 25 (438)
- Thickness: 9 milli-inch (mil)
- Thickness (metric): 0.2 millimetre
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.