The Portable Edgebander is designed for convenience, portability, and affordability. It features a hot melt glue applicator for use on PVC, ABS, paper, and wood veneer edgebanding that is not pre-glued.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Shop Supplies
- Edgebanding Systems
- Hot Melt Glues
- Features digital temperature control, adjustable from 248 °F to 428 °F (120 °C to 220 °C) and an electronic speed regulator.
- The required glue works in the range of 302 °F to 356 °F (150°C to 180°C).
- The glue pot has a capacity of 1.5 lb (680 g), comes with 1.5 lb (680 g) of glue, and heats in 15 minutes.
- Tape thickness: 1/64 in to 5/16 in (0.3 mm to 2 mm)
- Max. tape width: 3 in (76 mm)
- Feeder speed: 18 ft (5486.4 mm)/min
- Power: 1.300 Watts
- Motor: one phase
- Volts/amps: 127 V/5.9 A, 220 V/10.2 A
- Precise cutting of the tape with its integrated manual cutter
- Tape support for the tape roll
- Inner guide to help align the workpiece before the glue spindle
- Tape guide to ensure the alignment of the tape and the workpiece
- Rubber spindle guides the tape onto the workpiece at a set speed
- Back rolls provide pressure points that help the bonding of the glue and the edgebanding tape
- Table guide to help move the workpiece easily over the table
- Retractable legs make it portable
- Can fit in a standard car trunk for easy transportation