Blue Granite carbide hammer drill bits are for fast impact drilling in concrete, stone, and masonry. Low-voltage, high-temperature brazing prevents the carbide cutting edge from breaking out even when head builds up during deep drilling.
- Milled U-flute and deep-cut spiral single-flute designs are combined with a diamond-ground carbide tip to provide fast removal of drilling dust.
- Perfect "on-center" diamond tip grinding for fast starts and drilling.
- Inductive hardening process provides a softer shank for better gripping power.
- Concrete Drill Bits
- Concrete Screws
- Cordless Drills
- Various useable lengths
- Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral for fast dust removal
- Diamond ground carbide tip for precise starts in tile and hard stone
- PowerGrip shank for aggressive gripping power