Richelieu presents a sleek selection of lighting to improve the appearance of your cabinets, closets, and furniture. Our newest offerings include a sophisticated line of Italian LEDs that are versatile, energy efficient, and perfectly catered to your needs and tastes: Smally, Atom, and K-pad.
LED LIGHTING PRODUCES A LIGHT THAT IS SIMILAR TO FLUORESCENT LIGHTING.
- LED (light-emitting diode)
- offers consistent color quality and no UV light, so it won't fade product
- minimal heat is produced making them especially safe
- remarkable long life, up to 50,000 hours
- lower power consumption with a choice of color temperatures (cool white, neutral white or warm white)
- ideal for lighting in tight spaces, such as accent lighting in furniture, counters, cabinets and displays
(there are images and attributes for color temperature... it could be presented with thr three thumbnails and links)
LED temperature color choices
Cool white light is brighter and clearer with a more bluish tone. This improves visibility, making it ideal in kitchens and areas where precision is needed like professional working areas. It is also striking in a contemporary bedroom or kitchen with stark white cabinetry.
Warm white light is softer and slightly more yellow in tone. It imitates sunlight and is closer to traditional 60 W light technology. Warm light works best in most situations and is ideal for bedrooms, living rooms and dining rooms. It also helps bring out the grain finish in wood.
Neutral lighting is as you can guess, right in the middle. This lighting provides more accurate colors and is ideally used in a closet to better see the different colors of your wardrobe. It could also be used in a home office application.
You Are In Control with Tunable White (TW) Lighting
Lighting has been known to be a key part of our health and well-being, and even our moods. Tunable white lighting, also referred to as human centric lighting, provides the most flexibility in illumination available today by allowing color temperatures to be adjusted from warm white to cool white light. Brighter cool light keeps us alert and awake, increasing productivity, while softer warmer lighting can help promote a calm and tranquil state, which stimulates concentration.
As we continue to multitask and use spaces for a greater variety of purposes, lighting needs to keep pace. This integrated lighting solution, ideal for workplaces, school settings, and medical facilities has the ability to be adjusted to whatever temperature of lighting is needed to stimulate learning and intelligence or provide calm or energy. It is also ideal for a large variety of areas in the home because it supports our sleep/wake cycles.
HALOGEN LIGHTS PRODUCE A WHITE AND VIBRANT LIGHT.
- provides more light (lumens) than regular incandescent bulbs;
- average life of 2,000 to 4,000 hours;
- halogen lights remain the light of choice where high light quality or precise light focusing is required.
FLUORESCENT BULBS ARE DESIGNED TO EMIT LIGHT IN EVERY DIRECTION, OFFERING EXCELLENT LIGHT COVERAGE.
- bulb uses 20% to 30% less electricity as an incandescent bulb and is 4 to 6 times more efficient;
- produces less heat than other types of light;
- a great eco-energy choice;
- average light life of 10,000 to 20,000 hours;
- compact T4 and T5 lighting solutions make for easy lighting installations for residential and commercial lighting;
- fluorescents can be used anywhere: under kitchen cabinets, in a showcase, at the office or in a display.
INCANDESCENT LIGHTING REFERS TO THE NORMAL LIGHT BULB
THAT WE ARE ALL FAMILIAR WITH.
- these bulbs have a very thin tungsten filament that is housed inside a glass sphere;
- inexpensive and readily available in a variety of wattages and shapes;
- produces a yellowish-white light that is emitted in all directions.
XENON BULBS PROVIDE A WHITER, MORE NATURAL LIGHT.
- runs cooler;
- lasts up to 4 times longer than halogen bulbs with an average lamp life rating of 15,000 hours;
- low pressure lamps are safer and burn significantly cooler than halogens;
- ideal for under cabinets, display cases, furniture, showcases, kitchen and office task lighting, shelves and more;
- no UV rays and won't damage articles under the lamp;
- provides a whiter, more natural light;
- no risk of burns when touching the bulb when replacing the light.
Richelieu presents a wide selection of lighting solutions designed for cabinets, closets and furniture.
Our products include new Italian LED lighting that offers a refined, versatile and energy efficient light that will adapt perfectly to your needs and tastes. Don't forget to take a look at our award-winning lighting with its innovative design allowing you to change the color of your light with a simple touch.