R-SPACE Interior Doors
Pro Series Robuste Strap Mount Sliding System
|Product number||Style||Finish/Color||Number of Doors||Track Length|
|WEBKIT1216649||Rustic||Matte Black||1||2 m|
|WEBKIT1216650||Rustic||Matte Black||1||2.5 m|
|WEBKIT1216651||Rustic||Matte Black||1||3 m|
|WEBKIT1217274||Rustic||Matte Black||2||2 m|
|WEBKIT1216646||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)||1||2 m|
|WEBKIT1216647||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)||1||2.5 m|
|WEBKIT1216648||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)||1||3 m|
|WEBKIT1217268||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)||2||2 m|
Flat bar wall mount barn door style
The professional grade Pro Series Robuste system is made for wood doors up to 220 lb (100 kg).
- Steel flat bar track with direct mount wall fasteners and standoffs
- Strap mount ball bearing wheels with through-bolt fastener
- Built-in anti-derailing device
- Pre-drilled tracks for installation of soft-close mechanism (sold separately)
- Drywall compression discs included
This barn door system is designed for high-use hospitality and commercial applications.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantity listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge and experience. Richelieu expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing carriage bearings.
- Never spray lubricant.
- Solid commercial grade hardware
- Quick and secure installation
- High-use applications
- Drywall compression resistance and track stability
- Smooth movement