R-SPACE Interior Doors
Pro Series Robuste Strap Mount Sliding System
|Product №||Number of Doors||Overall Length||Style||Finish|
|WEBKIT1216653||1||98 3/8 in*||Rustic||Bronze|
|WEBKIT1216646||1||78 3/4 in*||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)|
|WEBKIT1216652||1||78 3/4 in*||Rustic||Bronze|
|WEBKIT1216649||1||78 3/4 in*||Rustic||Matte Black|
|WEBKIT1216647||1||98 3/8 in*||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)|
|WEBKIT1216650||1||98 3/8 in*||Rustic||Matte Black|
|WEBKIT1216648||1||9 ft 10 in*||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)|
|WEBKIT1216654||1||9 ft 10 in*||Rustic||Bronze|
|WEBKIT1216651||1||9 ft 10 in*||Rustic||Matte Black|
|WEBKIT1217268||2||78 3/4 in*||Contemporary||Stainless Steel (170)|
|WEBKIT1217273||2||78 3/4 in*||Rustic||Bronze|
|WEBKIT1217274||2||78 3/4 in*||Rustic||Matte Black|
Flat bar wall mount barn door style
The professional grade Pro Series Robuste System is made for wood doors up to 220 lb (100 kg).
- Steel flat bar track set with direct mount wall fasteners and standoffs
- Strap mount ball bearing wheels with through-bolt fastener
- Built-in anti-derailing device
- Pre-drilled tracks for installation of soft-close mechanism, 176 lb (80 kg) capacity (sold separately)
- Drywall anti-compression discs
- Adjustable wall mount bottom guide
This barn door system is designed for high-use hospitality and commercial applications.
IMPORTANT: The minimum door width is 36 in (914 mm) when using a soft-close mechanism, and the maximum door weight is 176 lb (80 kg).
INCLUDED IN THIS WEBKIT
Internal Wall Support Disc 25464100 Product № 89TY90042640090
Internal Wall Support Disc 25464100 Product № 89TY90042630090
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Mounting Accessories
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.