R-SPACE Interior Doors
Tube Pull Handle - One Side with Caps
For swing and sliding doors
The Tube Pull Handle with one side mounting and cover caps for through bolt fasteners is designed for a wood door. Includes two through bolt fasteners for wood door thicknesses of 1 3/8 in (35 mm) to 1 9/16 in (40 mm). A series of washers and rosettes help to resist compression and damage to the surface of the door when installed. Select from two different finishes that match our collection of decorative barn door sliding kits in brushed stainless steel and matte black. See the Suggested Products below to explore a list of popular decorative barn door sliding kits and systems. The Tube Pull handle has a comfortable and secure grip for both residential and commercial interior door applications for swing, pivot, and sliding wood doors. Ideal for bathrooms, home offices, bedrooms, boardrooms, and meeting rooms. For an installation tip, pre-drill holes carefully for the through bolts from both surfaces of the door to avoid material blow out.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Two different finishes that match and complement the standard selection of barn door sliding systems.
Washers and rosettes help to resist compression and damage to the surface of the door when installed.
Cover caps for through bolts.
Comfortable and secure grip.
- 2 rosettes and washers
- 2 through bolts for door thickness of 1 3/8 in (35 mm) to 1 9/16 in (40 mm)
- 2 cover caps
- Please make sure to read the entirety of the installation manual before proceeding with the installation
- Pre-drill for through bolts
- Do not overtighten fasteners
- Wear safety gear such as gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and ear protection
- Do not use abrasive cleaners