Kolossus Folding L-Support
|Product №||Projection - Overall Dimensions||Height - Overall Dimensions||Color/Finish||Shelf Width||Width - Overall Dimension|
|621860112||300 mm||200 mm||White||300 mm||30 mm|
|621861112||300 mm||200 mm||Zinc||300 mm||30 mm|
|621860116||400 mm||270 mm||White||400 mm||35 mm|
|621861116||400 mm||270 mm||Zinc||400 mm||35 mm|
These sturdy folding L-brackets are a great way to maximize space. They can turn a wall space that is not currently in use into a functional shelf.
- The L-support can be mounted to any type of wall
- Adjustable to four positions: 90°, 80°, 70°, and 0°
- Great for garages, offices, warehouses, maintenance storage, and residential storage.
For better results, the L-support should be mounted directly to a wall stud.
1) Before drilling the holes, verify that the L-support is vertically level.
2) Use a #10 x 2 in (50.8 mm) screw to attach the bracket to the wall stud and tighten until each bracket is secure.
3) Center the shelf on the brackets. Use a #8 screw for the farthest holes on each bracket.
4) Make sure the shelf folds properly. Make adjustments to the L-support if necessary.
5) To secure the L-support, use #10 x 2 in (50.8 mm) screws through the second top mounting hole and through one of two bottom mounting holes.
6) To secure the L-support to the shelf, use #8 screws through the second rear mounting hole and through one of two front-mount holes.
The bracket is made with a durable zinc-coated steel construction and has a spring-loaded release lever.