North American SDS
Painter's Ultra Siliconized Acrylic Latex
Contains additional silicone substances
Richelieu® Painter's ultra-siliconized acrylic latex is a moderately priced caulking material with added silicone for superior adhesion and strength.
When exposed to the atmosphere, cures to form a continuous monolithic seal ideally suited for interior or exterior applications.
Richelieu® Painter's Ultra is an excellent all-purpose sealant for cracks and joints and exhibits good adhesion to the full range of construction substrates including wood, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, stucco and marble.
This sealant is also recommended for sealing interior joints between walls and panels, around door frames and baseboards, and joints between bathroom fixtures and walls.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Ideal for walls, panels, door frames, baseboards, etc.
- An excellent all-purpose sealant for cracks and joints.
- Cures to rubbery seal that withstands joint movement of 50%, 18% compression, 18% extension.
- Ready to use: no mixing required.
- Long-lasting: The life expectancy of cured sealant in place is approximately 20 years.
- Paintable within 2 to 6 hours after application depending on weather conditions
- Will not sag or run when applied on vertical joints, if applied according to directions.
- Non-staining: resists chemical and solvent damage.
- Solvent-free: cleans up with water. Beads may be tooled with soapy water.
- Dirt: Resists dirt pick-up once cured.
The preceding information as well as any technical recommendation given in writing, verbally or based on tests are provided to the best of our knowledge.
However, they are non-binding recommendations only and do not affect your responsibility to determine the correctness of given recommendations and suitability of the product for your particular purposes.
The application, use or processing of our products as well as the production of products based on our technical recommendations are beyond our control and therefore fall exclusively in your area of responsibility.
Sales of our products are effected according to our most updated General Sales and Delivery Conditions