SMALLY - LED Puck Light 3 W, 12 V
|Product №||Finish||Light Color||Kelvin Color Temperature (K)||Luminous Efficiency||Luminous Flux|
|153124010||Aluminum||Neutral White||4300 K||130 lm/W||390 Lumen|
|153122010||Aluminum||Warm White||3000 K||120 lm/W||360 Lumen|
|153124140||Chrome||Neutral White||4300 K||130 lm/W||390 Lumen|
|153122140||Chrome||Warm White||3000 K||120 lm/W||360 Lumen|
|153124030||White||Neutral White||4300 K||130 lm/W||390 Lumen|
|153122030||White||Warm White||3000 K||120 lm/W||360 Lumen|
|153124100||Black / Gray||Neutral White||4300 K||130 lm/W||390 Lumen|
|153122100||Black / Gray||Warm White||3000 K||120 lm/W||360 Lumen|
Quick connect located at the base of the light
- Innovative 3 W LED spotlight with a wide light beam.
- Designed to be installed in a recessed 57 mm hole with only a 12 mm depth.
- Consistent and wide flow devoid of the typical LED spotlight dotted effect feature.
- Stylish slim design allows for easy recessed or surface mount installation.
Requires ONE of the following products
|See Watts, Length and other options|
|See All Options|
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Switches and Dimmers
- Power cables and connectors
- Various Templates
- Trim Rings
- Plug-and-play system for quick and safe connecting and disconnecting when needed
- Can be installed recessed or surface mounted
- Bright and uniform light distribution
- Integrates a special optic that appears neutral and uniform, even when the device is switched off
- 12 V dc quick connect system, no soldering of wires
- Additional connecting cable available (see Suggested Products)
- 79 in (2 m) replacement power cord into light available
- Life span of 50 000 hours (this life span can only be achieved by following the instructions in our installation sheet about product application and use)
- Works with Touch Me, Call Me, and Capsens switching options (see Suggested Products)
- Product addition to Group A