R-SPACE Interior Doors
Bridge 600 Bypassing Wood Door Kit
Ball bearings, easy assembly
The Bridge 600 Bypassing Wood Door kit is a bottom running sliding door system for doors weighing up 60 kg (132 lbs) for each door. Two finishes to choose from: Silver Anodized and Satin Black. The kits include sliding door hardware for two wooden doors; soft close mechanisms in both directions for both doors; dual upper guide and bottom running tracks. The kit is designed for a maximum door opening of 2000 mm (78") wide X 2087 mm (82") tall.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Hardware Sets
- Decorative Accessories
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
Vertical Profiled Counter-Handle for Bridge 600Product number 8910828L2032511Length of 2.032 linear meter
Vertical Profiled Handle for Bridge 600Product number 8910827L2032511Length of 2.032 linear meter
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.