Painter's Grade Masking Tape 401
3MTM High Performance Green Masking Tape 401/233 is an industrial-strength high performance masking tape used for critical paint masking applications.
- 3M proprietary solvent-free adhesive sticks with superior adhesion to metal, rubber, glass, and plastic while removing cleanly in one piece without residue.
- High-strength green crepe-paper backing conforms to irregular surfaces, resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems, and improves visibility and accuracy during paint masking by creating super-sharp paint lines.
- Temperature use range up to 250 °F (121 °C) for 30 minutes.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Adhesive type: Solvent-free
- Backing material: Crepe paper
- Color: Green
- Elongation: 10%
- Length: 60.14 linear yard
- Length (metric): 55 linear metre
- Maximum operating temperature (Celsius): 121 degree Celsius
- Maximum operating temperature (Fahrenheit): 250 degree Fahrenheit
- Performance level: High performance green
- Primary liner: Paper
- Product category: Masking and duct tapes
- Product form: Roll
- Tensile strength lb/in (N/100 mm): 25 (438)
- Thickness: 6.7 milli-inch (mil)
- Thickness (metric): 0.17 millimetre
- Time at maximum temperature: 30 minutes.