Novastar Multi-Hole Sanding Discs
|Product number||Grit||Grit Texture||Diameter|
|AFG5MH320||320||Very Fine||12.7 cm*|
|AFG6MH320||320||Very Fine||15.2 cm*|
|AFG5MH400||400||Very Fine||12.7 cm*|
|AFG6MH400||400||Very Fine||15.2 cm*|
Novastar sanding discs feature top performing abrasives, produced with state-of-the-art technology, with consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish. Novastar is designed for industrial applications in the wood, composites, OEM and marine sectors, as well as large body shops with production-like environments. Perfected for both toughness and finish, great durability and edge wear resistance. Use Novastar with Mirka sanders for excellent stock removal in heavy-duty applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- New, effective, optimized and premium multi-hole patterns for optimal dust extraction and smooth sanding without "catching" on edges, ensures the dust ends up in the dust bag
- Consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish
- New resin system with enhanced grain adhesion
- Precision coating helps repel dust
- Fast sanding result and fine surface finish saves time
- Good edge wear and grain adhesion to meet industrial demands
- Long-lasting quality consistency
- Excellent dust extraction