R-SPACE Interior Doors
Pro Series Albergo STP Wall Mount Sliding Door System
|Product №||Weight Capacity per Door||Number of Doors||Door Width||Soft-Closing||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1217278||88.2 to 132 lb*||1||45 1/4 to 49 1/4 in*||Yes||94 1/2 in*|
|WEBKIT1217277||88.2 to 176 lb*||1||23 7/8 to 41 3/8 in*||No||78 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1217276||88.2 to 176 lb*||1||23 7/8 to 50 in*||No||98 3/8 in*|
|WEBKIT1217275||88.2 to 176 lb*||2||23 7/8 to 41 3/8 in*||No||13 ft 1 in*|
|WEBKIT1243392||132 to 176 lb*||1||33 1/8 to 41 3/8 in*||Yes||78 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1243393||132 to 176 lb*||1||39 3/8 to 49 1/4 in*||Yes||94 1/2 in*|
|WEBKIT1217279||132 to 176 lb*||2||33 1/8 to 41 3/8 in*||Yes||13 ft 1 in*|
Adjustable track stoppers
The professional grade Albergo Pro Series is a wall mount sliding system designed for wood doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg).
- Type 304 stainless steel tube track with direct mount wall fasteners and standoffs
- Strap mount ball bearing wheels with through-bolt fastener
- Drywall anti-compression discs available
- Adjustable wall mount bottom door guide
- Built-in anti-derailing device
This barn door system is designed for high-use hospitality and commercial applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Mounting Accessories
- Hardware Sets
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.