Shop Supplies US
High-Temperature Masking Tape 501
|Product №||Width||Rolls per Case|
3M (TM) specialty high-temperature masking tape 501 plus offers the highest degree of industrial performance. The tape has an extra-strong tan crepe paper backing that resists bleed-through from most industrial paints and is ideal for use in critical paint-masking applications.
- 3M proprietary high-temperature adhesive quickly sticks with confidence to most surfaces and removes cleanly in one piece with no residue.
- Exceptionally conformable to irregular surfaces with precise and sharp paint lines.
- Superior adhesion to metal, rubber, glass and plastic.
- Ideal for all high temperature paint baking, fascia painting and pipe coating applications.
- Withstands surface temperatures up to 300°F (149°C) for 30 minutes.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Adhesive type: High temperature
- Backing material: Crepe paper
- Color: Tan
- Elongation: 10%
- Length: 60.14 linear yard
- Length (metric): 55 linear meter
- Maximum operating temperature (Celsius): 149 degree Celsius
- Maximum operating temperature (Fahrenheit): 300 degree Fahrenheit
- Performance level: Specialty high temperature
- Primary liner: Paper
- Product category: Masking and duct tapes
- Product form: Roll
- Tensile strength lb/in (N/100 mm): 26 (455)
- Thickness: 7.3 milli-inch (mil)
- Thickness (metric): 0.185 millimeter
- Time at maximum temperature: 30 minutes
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.