Parapan Panel - Alpine White (5910) - P59100432
Our new PARAPAN® high-gloss solid surface acrylic panels and doors are brilliant surfaces that can be used in all your commercial and residential applications to create a visually stunning effect!
PARAPAN® is a solid acrylic panel, colored throughout, completely waterproof material that is humidity resistant for its lifespan, also making it an excellent material for use in healthcare offices and facilities.
|Color Name||Alpine White|
|Height||9 ft 10 in*|
|Width||39 3/8 in*|
|Opacity - Backlit||Opaque|
|Product Specialization||Drawer Fronts, Doors, Components, Cut to Size|
|Packaging format||Per unit|
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
Recommended for vertical applications only.
Advantages and benefits
- Completely recyclable - can be broken down into raw materials and re-polymerized
- No need for additional high-gloss coating since PARAPAN is a homogeneous material
- High-gloss and UV-resistant surface
- Durable, keeps its look over time
- Humidity resistant
- Extremely smooth, non-porous surface
- Uniform color running through the entire panel
- Minor scratches can be removed by hand-buffing
- Easy to saw, drill, mill, polish
Fronts and doors can be custom-made with our 18 mm-thick material, colored throughout.
Our 4 mm-thick panel is ideal for executive furniture, stores and boutiques, as well as for designing impressive offices, banks, hotels and restaurant areas.