1948 Siaflex Grip-On Sanding Disc
Renowned for its versatility, this highly flexible paper backing offers excellent conformability and is ideal for working challenging surfaces in hard-to-reach areas. Outstanding results are achieved in dry and wet sanding applications. Designed for manual sanding and portable machine sanding it achieves high removal rates while producing an excellent finish.
- A cost-effective all-round series for wet and dry sanding, Siaflex produces outstanding results in all available grits. It is flexible and versatile.
Backing: Glass fibre-reinforced latex paper
Coating: Electrostatic (P40-P180), Electrostatic open (P220-P600)
Bonding: Resin over resin
Special coating: Stearate (P180-P800)
- Highly flexible and adaptable to contours
- Minimal clogging - thanks to open coating in 220-600 grit range
- Long lifetime
- Suitable for general use in dry and wet sanding applications
- Versatile all-round product with an attractive range of options