SLIDING DOOR HANDLES
Magnetic Rectangular Flush Handle - 89059
Neodymium magnetic system.
Magnetic flush handles operate quietly and reliably over time. The internal magnets enable the central hole to return automatically to its rest position with a silent movement. These magnets replace springs that are more commonly used in these types of products, but tend to jam as they gradually become worn.
- Handgrip is machined on the inside and outside to provide greater inner curvature and better grip for fingers.
- Magnetic flush-handle patented in Italy (industrial invention patent application of 18/07/2010).
- Solid flush handle with "concealed grip" allows full continuity between the surface of the door and the handle.
- Noiseless rotations and movements - no need for lubricant.
- Neodymium magnet offers greater resistance over time compared to normal magnets.
POLARISED NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
Neodymium magnets are top quality magnets with high coercive force that never lose their physical properties unlike others that use magnetized iron.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Noiseless rotation and movement.
- No lubricant needed.
- Neodymium magnet offers greater resistance over time compared to normal magnets
Picture for visual reference only: actual product may vary from that shown in photo.
Be sure to order hardware before beginning fabrication or installation work.
Always use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes or modify information without prior notice.
All technical drawings and documents contain examples of the assembly of different suppliers' hardware. The customer cannot base any claims on the use of these documents. No responsibility is assumed for design details relating to a particular construction project.
At all times, execution and installation must be undertaken by qualified persons.
Never exceed the maximum weight or the maximum dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
Always be sure to install the product correctly using the right fasteners for your materials.
Never use any spray lubricant on these products.