R-STORE Furniture Sliding Door Hardware
Ducloset Double Bypassing Sliding Door System
Perfect for thin and thick doors
The Ducloset Double bypassing sliding door system is a top-hung sliding system for 2 wood doors weighting up to 99 lb (45 kg) each.
- Double J-type upper aluminium track
- Durable ball bearing wheels
- Adjustable to door thickness
- Available in bulk format; hardware and tracks sold separately for best yield on large projects
- Available in a quick-pick kit format for 2 wood doors
Ducloset Double bypassing sliding door system is an ideal solution for thin and thick doors in highly frequented areas.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Kitchen pantries
- Office storage cabinets
- Garage storage cabinets
- 3-piece floor mounted lower guide
- 1 bumper
- 1 set of screw
- 1 double track
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.