Solid steel rail connector in two one-meter sections
The Teknix top-mounted sliding door hardware provides a functional, versatile and secure sliding door solution while remaining discreet!
The rail connector inserts just over an inch into the solid running rail rod ensuring stability and allowing for a virtually seamless sliding operation.
A sure-fire easy installation with fixation points pre-drilled in the running rail for 16" centers.
As opposed to being mounted on brackets, the system is affixed directly to the wall through the running rail with the combination of spacing sleeves and our lift-locking pin. It therefore eliminates the risk of your door shifting or coming off the track, rendering your space safe for all.
Requires the following products
Bag of 8 units
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Soft-Close Devices
- Full rod and connectors ensure added stability.
- Endless custom possibilities with the use of optional rail connector kits.
Designed for wood doors, weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) when installed in the position closest to the wall.
Weight capacity will be reduced depending on the sleeve combination used.
Designed for doors ranging in width from 28" to 34" (up to 48'' with the optional Rail Connector set).
The use of a laser level or minimum a 4' spirit level is recommended.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.